Ecopac Power launch Mean Well RSD-200 Series DC-DC Converter
After the launch of RSD-100 series (100W) and RSD-150 series (150W), Ecopac Power are pleased to announce the release of the Mean Well RSD-200 series, a 200W single output enclosed type DC-DC converter designed for vehicle applications. With up to date high efficiency circuit designs, the RSD-200 series possess up to 91% of high efficiency.
The series complies with railway certificates (EN50155, IEC60571, IEC61373, EN50121-3-2) making them suitable for all kinds of vehicles equipped with DC power sources. The unit is semi-encapsulated for PCB protection against moisture, dust, heat and vibration therefore making it suitable for harsh environments and wide ambient temperatures of -40~+70 ° C.
Featuring 2:1 (±40%) wide input range and 4000VDC input/output isolation with protections for short circuit, overload, output voltage, over temperature and input reverse polarity. Suitable applications include railway, metro rapid transit system, subway, bus, leisure trailer, and vessel...etc. In addition, along with external batteries as the energy source, they are also suitable for harsh industrial installations that concern about dust and moisture, such as security system, DC UPS system, and telecom equipment…etc.
For information on stock and pricing please call 01844 204420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mean Well RSD-200 Series Key Features
- Comply with EN50155(IEC60571) railway related regulations
- 2:1 wide input range (±40%): 14.4~33.6VDC, 28.8~67.2VDC, 57.6~154VDC
- 4000VDC input/output isolation
- High efficiency up to 91%
- Cooling by free air convection
- Built-in constant current limiting circuit
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Over temperature / Input reverse polarity (no damage)
- LED indicator for power on
- -40~+70℃ wide operating range
- Approval: CE
- Dimension(LxWxH) : 191x 86x 40mm
- 3 years warranty
Please download the datasheet below or visit the product page here: RSD-200 Series