Ecopac Power are pleased to announce the release of the EPS-45(45W) and EPS-65 (65W) series, the new generation of miniature green open frame power supplies that are now available from Mean Well.
With low "no load power consumption" and a cost effective PCB structure the power supplies are designed to be directly installed directly into system chassis. Possessing up to 90% of high efficiency, the EPS series can be cooled by free air convection from -30 to +70°C. The EPS-45 and EPS-65 both comply with UL, CUL, TUV, CB and CE regulations and are suitable for applications such as factory automation, electrical or mechanical equipment, and any requirement needing low no load power consumption.
Additionally, the EPS-45 and EPS-65 series are also available with an optional case (EPS-45-XX-C/ EPS-65-XX-C) to provide the PCB with dust and moisture protection.
For information on stock and pricing please call 01844 204420 or email email@example.com
Mean Well EPS-45 and EPS-65 Key Features
- 4” x 2” compact size
- Optional case available (EPS-45-XX-C/ EPS-65-XX-C)
- No load power consumption <0.3W
- High efficiency up to 90%
- Universal AC input 90~264 VAC
- 28mm low profile
- Cooling by free air convection
- Protection: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage
- LED indicator for power on
- Certificate: UL / CUL / TUV / CB / CE
- Dimension(LxWxH): 101.6x 50.8x 29mm (PCB type); 103.4x 62x 37mm (enclosed type)
- 3 years warranty