LCM-25KN KNX Multiple-Stage Constant Current Mode LED Driver
MEAN WELL, the leading standard power supply manufacturer, continues to promote the building automation technology for making a green and sustainable society. In order to enlarge KNX product variety to meet the needs of end customers and system integrator, MEAN WELL is pleased to unveil the LCM-25KN to complete the product series after the launching of LCM-40/60KN to the market.
LCM-25KN series is a 25W AC/DC constant current mode output LED driver featuring the multiple levels selectable by dip switch and the KNX interface to avoid using the complicated KNX-DALI gateway. This series operates from 180~277VAC and offers different current levels ranging between 350mA and 1050mA. Thanks to the high efficiency up to 85% with the fanless design, the entire series is able to operate for -30°C ~85°C case temperature under free air convection. In addition, LCM-25KN is equipped with an independent push-button interface, operation hours, power consumption feedback, constant light output function and synchronization so as to provide the optimal design flexibility for LED lighting system.
- Constant Current mode output with multiple levels selectable by dip switch
- Flicker free design
- KNX/EIB protocol
- Support emergency lighting (EL)
- Integrated constant light output
- Integrated independent KNX push button interface
- Synchronization up to 10 units.
- Functions: Manual dim, operation hours, power consumption feedback, log/linear curve selection…etc
- 3 years warranty
Please download the datasheet below or visit the product page here: LCM-25KN