HDR-150 Series: 150W Ultra Slim Step Shape DIN Rail Power Supply
MEAN WELL’s new generation ultra-slim step shape DIN rail power supplies, the HDR family, have received positive acclaim from the building automation and household control systems market since the release of the 15W/30W/60W/100W models. In order to fulfill higher power application requirements, MEAN WELL is pleased to present the new 150W HDR-150 series.
This series follows HDR family’s features and step shape plastic housing design. Key product features include: smallest size current on the market, Class II reinforced isolation, accepting 85~264VAC input voltage (277VAC operational), low no load power consumption (<0.3W), high efficiency (90.5%), adjustable DC output voltage (±10%), wide working temperature range (-30~+70℃), and designed to meet over voltage category III (OVCIII), allowing for more versatile installation environments. Additionally, the product conforms to the EU harmonic current regulation EN61000-3-2 Class A and certified to complete safety regulations. The design complies with EU EN43880 standard for DIN rail installations, with the height of 90mm and width of 105mm (6SU). Combined with outstanding performance, complete safety approvals, and competitive price advantages, the HDR family is the best choice in building automation, household control system, industrial control system, and the electro-mechanical apparatus applications!
- 85~264VAC wide input range (277VAC operational)
- Class II reinforced isolation
- No load power consumption < 0.3W
- High efficiency up to 90.5%
- DC output voltage adjustable (±10%)
- Meet OVCIII
- Working temperature: -30~+70℃ (fanless design)
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage
- Comply with EU harmonic current regulation EN61000-3-2 Class A
- Safety approvals:UL61010, UL62368-1, TUV EN61558-2-16, CB, RCM, EAC, CE
- Can be installed on DIN rail TS-35/7.5 or TS-35/15
- Narrow width, dimension (W x H x D): 105 (6SU) x 90 x 54.5 mm
- 3 years warranty